A complete overview of all scan and physical inspections.
- A single platform for all inspections and all parties
- Always a real-time overview via the convenient dashboard
- Extensive options for generating reports, submitting queries and looking up information
- Prevents fines for unauthorised removal
- Streamlines the logistics surrounding inspections
- A useful tool for AEO administrations
- Effective for the bulk and general cargo sector as well
- Active participation from Customs
Terminals can block containers before they even arrive, enabling them to be inspected as soon as they reach the terminal. This allows cargo to quickly re-enter the logistical chain. The service Inspection Portal allows everyone – the applicable inspecting authorities, the terminals and the shipping companies, shipbrokers and agents – to work efficiently.
There is a one-off connection fee of €249.50 (ex. VAT) for this service.
Here’s how you connect!
For this service, our partners in the logistical chain have established additional requirements of their own. Click here to learn what you will need to do before you can use our service.