Pre-notification via Portbase simplifies visits to UWT
As of today, at 10 AM, hauliers are able to use the Portbase service HCN Road to pre-notify containers at the UWT locations Bunschotenweg and Waalhaven Westzijde. Following the pre-notification, the required status information is automatically sent. From Wednesday the 15th of February, it will be mandatory to pre-notify visits and make use of the TAR code and Cargo Card.
UWT will connect two depots to the Portbase service HCN Road. This brings the following benefits:
- One single window for a growing number of terminals and depots
- Advance insight into container status through status requests and pre-notifications
- Easy access to the UWT depots via TAR code (Truck Appointment Reference)
- No longer necessary to call at the service desk
- Pre-notifying a container: during the day, at night and at the weekend
- Your drivers are in and out of the terminal faster
As of today, you can immediately start pre-notifying. If you make use of HCN Road through a system interface, you will find the required codes below. We have also communicated these codes to your software supplier.
|UWT||Bunschotenweg 160||3089KC||8713755903541||NLRTM + UWT||NLRTMUWT|
|WHT||Waalhaven Westzijde 60||3089KR||8713755047085||NLRTM + WHT||NLRTMWHT|
Click here to see the overview of the terminal-specific message codes.
Glad to be of assistance
Should you have any questions, then Portbase Customer Service will be happy to assist you. They can be reached via email@example.com and/or at +31 88 625 25 25.