Portbase collects and processes the following personal data for the purposes listed below.
As a Controller Portbase processes contact information: company name, name (initial and surname), gender, e-mail address, address, postcode, city, phone number
- The use of products (PCS services) that require a user account. This applies only to customers with whom Portbase has concluded an agreement to deliver services. In order to use these services, personal accounts are created for users.
- Portbase informs its customers about functional changes and other relevant information relating to the service(s) purchased.
- Portbase sends newsletters to those customers who have indicated that they wish to receive them. If you do not wish to receive this information, you can inform Portbase by unsubscribing via a link in the newsletter.
When using the service ‘Notification Crew & Passengers’, Portbase processes as a Processor the following data of crew members and passengers (the data subjects): Name, Gender, Nationality, Date of Birth, Place of Birth, Travel Document Information (type, number, expiration date and country of issue). For this service, Portbase has taken additional security measures (the contents of these messages are not stored and are not accessible by Portbase). Portbase advises customers who use this service to also take additional measures.
- This service is used for the electronic delivery of crew and passenger lists to the Seaport Police and the Royal Netherlands Marechaussee.
When using the website (www.portbase.com), Portbase collects certain information about the use of the website ( IP addresses excluded) and the preferences of visitors.
- Facilitating internet use by means of cookies: saving login names, passwords and preferences and language settings.
- Analysing and improving the website: cookies may be used to store preferences and interests based on visit and click behaviour.
- Enabling interaction through social media: we use social media on parts of our website so that you can like or share videos, news or promotions through social media like Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
You can adjust your browser settings in case you do not want to receive analytical cookies visiting our website. In this case:
- You may not be able to use all the features of our products, services and activities.
- You may not have access to certain parts.