Pre-notify barge calls and barge containers with sea terminals and depots. Furthermore, Hinterland Container Notification Barge provides the input for the integrated planning of port visits by Nextlogic.
- One window and uniform working method for all terminals
- Pre-notification of both call and rotation data and loading and discharge lists
- Request container status prior to pre-notification (at terminals that provide this option)
- Insight into the status of visit and containers at a glance
- Automatic notification when planning and cargo information changes
- Always receive a loading/discharge confirmation afterwards
- Direct link with Nextlogic for integrated planning of port calls
Linking via APIs
Barge operators can use Hinterland Container Notification Barge via screens or by means of an API link-up. The connection with Nextlogic is also taken into account in this respect. You can request access to the API specifications for Hinterland Container Notification Barge here. If desired, you can also use Hinterland Container Notification Barge via web screens. The new service replaces the current service Barge Planning.
Collaboration Portbase and Nextlogic
Portbase and Nextlogic are working together to optimise the flow of inland shipping in the port of Rotterdam. Through the service Hinterland Container Notification Barge, Portbase also feeds the integral planning of each ship visit by Nextlogic. Re-use ensures that all parties can work efficiently.
The launch of Hinterland Container Notification Barge has been scheduled for October 2019. The API specifications for creating the required connections are already available and can be requested here. You can start building immediately. Starting from the 15th of July 2019, Portbase has reserved three months to perform chain and implementation testing together with you. Companies that are already connected to the information platform of Nextlogic will be transferred to Hinterland Container Notification Barge.