Real-time insight into your export shipments via the Dutch ports: from the moment you make the pre-notification or add a booking to sending the manifest. Track & Trace Export is part of the service Notification Export Documentation.
- Track your shipments in real time: from the moment you make the pre-notification or add a booking
- The possibility to add cargo, pre-notified by a third party, to your overview
- You are immediately informed about inspections, releases and other exceptions in your logistic processes
- Extensive timeline with actions performed and changes upon the load
- Official alternative proof that your ECS cargo has left the EU
- Free community service; you only pay the one-off connection costs
How does this service work?
Track & Trace Export combines data in a smart way from multiple parties in the supply chain. It is clear per booking whether all signals are green for export via the seaport;
- Whether a pre-notification has been made;
- If the pre-notification has been sent to the deepsea, shortsea or ferry terminals;
- The moment your cargo arrives at the deepsea, shortsea and ferry terminals and when the arrival of the cargo has been reported to Customs;
- The announcement of a possible customs inspection and the exemption that follows;
- The date and time that the manifest was sent to Customs;
An extensive timeline which makes it easy to find the history of each shipment in case of questions or problems.
Track & Trace Export offers benefits to everyone who exports via the Dutch seaports. Participation is very easy via web.
Request service and (connection) fee
Track & Trace Export is a free community service. The connection costs are one-off € 249.50 (ex. VAT).
Want to know more?
On Portbase Support you will find much more information about the exact operation of Track & Trace Export.