Real-time information on every export shipment. Track & Trace Export is a part of Notification Export Documentation, a crucial part of the Dutch chain solution to enable rapid transport of cargo to and from the United Kingdom even after Brexit.
- You can view all your export shipments 24/7 in real time: from arrival at the container (deepsea and shortsea) or ferry terminal through when they depart seaward
- Fast and watertight handling of export declarations, no VAT problems later (ECS cargo)
- Official alternative proof that your ECS shipment has left the EU
This enables you to take action immediately if required
The Track & Trace Export service sends you the following messages:
• whether the container or ferry terminal recognises your booking number and Customs document ;
• the moment at which your cargo arrives at the container or ferry terminal;
• the moment at which the terminal sends the Arrival at Exit and when it is accepted by Customs;
• announcement of any customs inspection and the subsequent clearance;
• the moment at which your container is loaded on board the ship;
• the moment at which the shipping company, shipbroker or ferry operator submits the outgoing Customs manifest to Customs.
Hauliers please note
As a result of Brexit, you will be required to check Track & Trace Export to see whether the export document has been pre-notified before you deliver the consignment to a container (deepsea/shortsea) or ferry terminal.
Request the service
Complete the application form right on top of this page for the service Notification Export Documentation (including Track & Trace Export) and then log right in to use the service. There is a one-off fee of €249.50 (excluding VAT) for connection to the service. The expected ‘scramble’ in the event of a no-deal Brexit is forcing us to hire in extra capacity. Other than that, the service is free to use.
Portbase Support is the central location on the web for all questions about working with the Portbase services. You’ll find essential instructional videos, quick guides, frequently asked questions and much more that will help you make good use of the Portbase services there.
Get Ready for Brexit
Together with the ferry companies, interest groups, the Port of Rotterdam Authority and the Port of Amsterdam, Portbase is developing a single chain-wide solution intended to ensure the continued smooth flow of cargo through the Dutch ports following Brexit. For more information on how this chain solution will affect you and other links in the logistical chain, please refer to www.getreadyforbrexit.eu and the Get Ready for Brexit handbook.