Real-time insight into your export shipments via the Dutch ports. Track & Trace Export is part of the service Notification Export Documentation.
- 24/7 insight into all your export shipments: from arrival at the deepsea, shortsea or ferry terminal to departure to sea
- Fast and watertight processing of export declarations, no VAT problems afterwards (ECS cargo)
- Official alternative proof that your ECS cargo has left the EU
- Email notifications of any significant status change
How does this service work?
For each shipment, Track & Trace Export offers insight into:
- whether your booking number and customs document are known at the container or ferry terminal;
- the moment of arrival of your cargo at the container or ferry terminal;
- the moment the terminal has sent the Arrival at Exit and the acceptance thereof by Customs;
- notification of any customs inspection and the clearance that follows.
You can look up each shipment via the document number or the combination of the booking number + equipment number. Also if you have not pre-notified the customs documents yourself.
How can I use this service?
Track & Trace Export is available via the web. You can also set up email notifications so that you do not always have to be logged in.
Attention transporter! You are required to verify via Track & Trace Export whether the export document has been pre-notified at the ferry or shortsea terminal before dispatching a driver there. No pre-notified document means no transport!
Request service and (connection) fee
Track & Trace Export is part of the service Notification Export Documentation. Fill in the application form at the top right of this page for the service Notification Export Documentation (incl. Track & Trace Export) and register immediately for participation. The one-off connection fee for Notification Export Documentation including Track & Trace Export is € 249.50 (ex. VAT). Otherwise, your usage is free of charge.
Want to know more?
Portbase Support is the central location on the web for all questions about working with the Portbase services. It offers essential instruction videos, quick guides, frequently asked questions and much more to help you make proper use of the Portbase services.