Submit T1 declarations with just a few clicks of the mouse.
- Reuse of data from Cargo Information/Cargo Declaration Import makes it very easy to submit transit declarations
- Easy to pre-notify transit declarations in terminal systems
- Online view of the status of your transit declarations
24 hours per day/7 days per week
Using the service Transit declaration, it is easy to submit your transit declarations (T1 declarations) to Customs 24 hours a day, 7 days per week from any location you wish. A few clicks of the mouse is all it takes. The Port Community System sets out the majority of the necessary information for you automatically. For shipbrokers/shipping companies, this is done by the service Cargo Declaration Import, whereas for forwarders/importers, this is done by the service Cargo Information.
This prevents large-scale reuse, as well as mismatches and discharge differences for Customs. You will also receive the Movement Reference Number (MRN) from them automatically. For regular traffic, you can also create templates in the service Transit declaration, making the creation of transit declarations even faster.
The service Transit declaration offers you a number of extras:
- For cargo with the same destination, you can make a declaration in one go
- Easy to pre-notify your Customs documents in the terminal systems
- You can print T1 documents yourself (only for Authorised Shippers)
- A blank declaration allows you to complete an entire transit declaration yourself
You can track the status of your declaration in the online service (approval, in transit, receipt)
There is a one-off connection fee of €249.50 (ex. VAT) for this service.
Here’s how you connect!
For this service, our partners in the logistical chain have established additional requirements of their own. Click here to learn what you will need to do before you can use our service.