From cargo information to cargo control. Full track & trace of incoming vessels, equipment, and insight into cargo details. You can also direct all follow-up actions from the same screen. Cargo Controller is a further development of our service Cargo Information.
- See, track and manage all your import cargo
- Stay fully informed from weeks before arrival to the exact moment your cargo leaves the terminal
- Real-time ETA and ATA updates
- Be informed about inspections, releases and other exceptions in your logistics process immediately
- Just-in-time collection at a terminal, optimum scheduling of the delivery
- All information about your import shipment, such as goods description, weight and packages
- Simple and fast implementation of follow-up actions, such as successive customs procedures
- Automatic alerts (vessel delay, cargo requiring attention)
Who is it for?
Cargo Controller is for the container, trailer, general cargo and bulk sectors. As a forwarder, shipper, haulier or shipbroker, you can keep a close eye on your incoming cargo in Cargo Controller. Using the service, you can then immediately take the appropriate follow-up actions, such as initiating subsequent customs procedures. This really puts you in control of your cargo. As a result, everyone can work faster, more efficiently and smarter.
Via web and API
Cargo Controller will be available via the web and as an API. With an API, you can build Cargo Controller into your own software system entirely according to your own wishes. The API specifications can be found on our developer portal. For existing Cargo Information customers, Portbase will also continue to support the current system link (based on XML) until 31 March 2022.
To use Cargo Controller, you pay a monthly subscription fee plus a charge for each B/L you request. There is a one-off connection charge of € 249.50 (exclusive of VAT).
Request a demo
We will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for a demo of Cargo Controller.