The central gateway for submitting summary declarations to Customs.
- Offers you comprehensive oversight of your vessel and cargo declarations, all on a single screen
- Easily look up the who, what and when of any declaration, as well as when the declarations were accepted by Customs
- The service will automatically determine whether an ENS and/or ATO must be submitted to Customs. In cases when an ENS is needed first, once Customs has approved that ENS, an ATO will then automatically be submitted to Customs as well
- You can send an update to Customs at any time
- The possibility of an API link
Quick and efficient
Via the service Cargo Declaration Import, you can submit your summary declarations quickly and efficiently 24/7. For this purpose, the Port Community System is directly linked to Customs’ central declaration system.
Via the service Cargo Declaration Import, Customs also feeds any errors in the declaration back to you, and you receive up-to-date information about the status. Moreover, Customs indicates whether they want to inspect the cargo (scan, physical inspection etc.). You always have the opportunity within the legal periods of adding to and/or altering the information in a summary declaration.
The information you submit via the service Cargo Declaration Import is also the basis for simplifying your information interchange via other Portbase services further on in the logistical chain. Reuse of your information from the summary declarations is for example possible in your follow-up declarations, your communication with terminals and with customers.
There is a one-off connection fee of €249.50 (ex. VAT) for this service.
Here’s how you connect!
For this service, our partners in the logistical chain have established additional requirements of their own. Click here to learn what you will need to do before you can use our service.